Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11th, 2014 Taking Care

September 11th, 2014 Taking Care 

I worked out this afternoon at the YMCA. I ran into a completely different set of people, including a colleague from the studio! We'll be talking about our matching elliptical strides tomorrow morning for sure!

I was invited over to Heather's this evening for dinner and the documentary "Fed Up." Heather's son is an aspiring chef--and pretty good cook! He cooked dinner tonight. It was excellent!

My food was wonderful today. My elliptical workout was great and the documentary "Fed Up"--oh my, it's a must watch!  I'll be writing a full review in tomorrow night's edition!

I'm dropping in bed within minutes. I'm looking forward to writing more over the weekend.

My food tweets today:
Thank you for reading and your support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.