Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21st, 2015 It Compliments

January 21st, 2015 It Compliments

I experienced my third yoga class today. I'm truly loving it; everything about it. It's exactly the kind of compliment I needed in addition to what I'm already doing in other areas with cardio and weights.

I spent a good amount of time tonight replying to a few emails and comments from yesterday's post. Thank you for your wonderful support, I sincerely appreciate every word.

It's been a long and wonderful day and evening. I'm wrapping up this post early in favor of dropping in bed. I look forward to writing more tomorrow evening.

My Tweets Today:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're getting a decent amount of sleep again. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly trying, that's for sure. Not always getting enough, still--trying is better than not.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.