Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 20th, 2015 Thank You, Gwen!

May 20th, 2015 Thank You, Gwen!

Earlier this week, I was honored to be featured by Gwen on her blog "The Sunny Coconut." I'm a fan of Gwen, what she's all about and how she is so supportive of so many people. Gwen was reading some of my archived posts when she came across one from late May, 2014 entitled "What It Takes." Her feature republishes the post and then she follows up with a wonderful analysis of the elements most resonating within her. Again, very honored. Thank you, Gwen! 

Here's a link to that post:
https://thesunnycoconut.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/what-does-it-take/  Clicking the link will open her blog in a separate tab within your browser.

I've experienced a fantastic day in every way. It's been long and I'm exhausted, so I'll skip the details and let the Tweets tell the tale tonight.

I hope you'll check out the link to Gwen's blog above! She's a fantastic writer, thinker and philosopher!

My Tweets Today:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sean! You are too kind! You are amazing...your insights and philosophy yourself. I hope you know that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!
      And Thank you, Gwen. Means a lot coming from you!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog. I'm only a few months into my journey, but reading your story is keeping me inspired to keep it up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I'm glad you're here! Never give up! You're welcome and thank you for stopping by! I hope you'll stick around. :)

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.