Monday, December 21, 2015

December 21st, 2015 Softly Hitting The Pillow

December 21st, 2015 Softly Hitting The Pillow

I've been really sore all day. I did work a regular schedule. I'm keeping tonight's edition short. One thing I wanted to do is share a little excerpt on my parallel streams philosophy.

I've written about the "life stream" and the "fundamental elements stream" and how they must run parallel to one another without crossing.

If we allow life and all of the energy it takes to maneuver, to negatively affect our ability to maintain consistency in the daily elements of our extraordinary care, then it always will. The frustration of inconsistency will be a common theme if the life stream is allowed to dip down into the fundamental elements stream on a regular basis.

And if we get too carried away, making the fundamental elements all consuming, then we run the risk of it crossing up into our life stream. And that's when it isn't any fun and we dread what we're doing every day.

I've had several challenges of late where I really had to remember the power of this "parallel streams" philosophy. I've discovered, when life demands more attention, we don't have to let go of the elements giving us our success, but we can scale back the amount of energy it uses to operate. We don't sacrifice the integrity of the elements, we just do what we can do. For me--on super busy days, I have three requirements: 1. Stay within my calorie budget  2. Hold my abstinence from sugar sacred  3. Send the accountability tweets and write this blog--even if it's just the tweets of the day.

Taking some otc pain medicine and softly hitting the pillow. I'm hoping I'll feel much better tomorrow after a decent night's sleep.

I'm letting the Tweets share the rest of today's story...

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

6 comments:

  1. Proud of you - holding your own rules through the turmoil. 3 thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful program Sean feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog. happy to get an idea like this. definitely gonna follow you.
    Digestive enzymes Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing which is consistent our life is inconsistency....will definitely try to overcome it. Thanks for sharing the blog Sean.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.