Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 12th, 2016 One Thing's For Sure

May 12th, 2016 One Thing's For Sure

Today was busy and solid. I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, remained abstinent from refined sugar and hit my water goal.

I know tomorrow is scheduled as a thirteen hour work day with a late afternoon location broadcast--so, I'm doing myself a huge favor and going to bed early.

Not a "tweets only," but close!

Before I go--It's ThrowBack Thursday!
 photo revisedbeforeandafteronthegrill.jpg
This might have been my first "before-during" photo comparison. I didn't even know how to do such a thing--I remember asking my oldest daughter to do it--and she did a great job! I had lost almost 180 pounds by this point during my initial weight loss. #tbt

 photo IMG_2119_zpsmkqzem7l.jpg
One thing's for sure--I'm enthusiastic and passionate about weight loss and maintenance! Give me a microphone and a stage--and watch out!

Goodnight, friends!

Today's Live-Tweet Stream:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.