Tuesday, February 25, 2020

February 25th, 2020 Least I Can Do

February 25th, 2020 Least I Can Do

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It feels really good to be on the other side of my recent flu-like-whatever it was. I made it out to mom's last night for a visit, the first in a week, and it was fantastic. I'm so grateful for her clarity of late. The last day she seemed heavily affected by confusion was last Wednesday. That's a real blessing.

I'm finally feeling like moving into a more active mode. Lately, for good reason, I've been in a "least I can do" type mode. Allowing this kind of flexibility without the backlash of negative head chatter is very important for me. It's also very important for me to recognize when it's time to move into a more active period. The elements of "taking good care" amid challenging circumstances, for me, can be somewhat of a trap--where I find a baseline of least resistance. At that place, the list becomes small and manageable. My top goals for the past several weeks have been to maintain my daily mental/emotional/spiritual foundational routine and the integrity of my food plan boundaries. Keeping it simple helps when life becomes super-challenging, of course--but as soon as the challenges transition back into a somewhat normal pattern of things, it becomes time for the things to change. I took a good walk yesterday afternoon. That was a start.

A colleague's spouse's mom passed away over the weekend. I'm keeping things covered at the studio the same as she would certainly do for me in similar circumstances. I pray that a similar circumstance doesn't occur for a very long time.

My foundational routine is complete, my food is planned for today, and I have a plan for some good exercise this afternoon/evening.

I'm headed to the studio feeling well and well prepared for a good Tuesday. I hope yours is a good one, too!











Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.