Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 42 Grilled Cheese Please

Day 42

Grilled Cheese Please

Today was a lazy Sunday indeed. The leg keeps getting better and I can't wait to hit the YMCA again on Tuesday. I seriously wonder how this down time will effect my weight loss. Shouldn't, after all I have decreased my calories for this period and I have visited the imaginary gym a few times. So, really, I should be just fine. I'll tell you something, when you're cooped up inside, the cravings do occasionally come out. I actually contemplated fixing a low cal grilled cheese sandwich earlier. With our light wheat and the George Foreman Grill, I can fix one for a measly 140 calories. But I only have 50 left before I hit 1000 for the day. So I'll have a little bit of peaches instead for 33 calories, then maybe a pickle later! Part of me says... “Sean, quit being so silly, go ahead and fix the grilled cheese sandwich...You'll end up at 1,090 calories...big deal.” I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but sticking to what I've planned is paramount to my continued success. So I will not give in and go over my down time calorie plan.

I look forward to getting back in the Y and writing these blogs in their “full” version. I really can't stay up too long at one time, it would be counterproductive. I've made some really nice progress and I only have one more day left. A few of the smaller sores are completely gone...just two little ones left to heal. Should be no problem at all!

Thank you to all who have read this blog and continue to offer support! I sincerely appreciate you! I better get off here and back in bed. Good night and...

Good Choices,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean,
    I just wanted you to know that I am reading your blog and I am encouraged by it. I too am a career weight loss loser. I am 76 years old and weigh almost 300. I have lost tons of weight and got it all back. I thought I finally was through and couldn't lose anymore as my body did not want to respond to exercise or diet (Atkins) but I started reading this after stumbling unto it and I am going 1 more time and see if I can. Keep up the good work you never know who is reading and watching. The Old Guy Ron

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.