Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 24th, 2015 Give It My All

November 24th, 2015 Give It My All

I had a special event commitment this evening that kept me out later than expected. I prepared myself by bringing necessary materials needed for me to successfully participate in the Tuesday night support group from a remote location. I also prepared by packing some almonds, cheese and a banana to hold me over until a late dinner.

My dinner wasn't as late as the Tweet suggests, below. I started about an hour before the time stamp on the Tweet, still--it was a very late dinner.

Today's schedule required me to reschedule my appointment with the trainer. I did that and had a very nice conversation with her about what I will do between now and our next session. My admission to her was how I clearly get a better workout when she's there. Alone, I naturally don't push as hard. I must dig a little deeper into this exploration of my nature (very common thing) because our sessions are nearing the end very soon. And my progress/results will be on the level of my commitment and consistency. I've learned this with weight loss. The weight training and increased overall fitness is an important focus for me.  I'm exploring accountability measures I can institute to help me give it my all, every time.

Tomorrow is my bi-weekly maintenance weigh-in day at the doctor's office. It'll be a busy day spent preparing to be off for four days straight. Oh my--I'm looking forward to the time!

If you haven't had a chance to watch the latest video blog, please do--

The latest Winning Loser Video Blog:


Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way tonight:

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.