Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25th, 2016 Ran Out Of Time

January 25th, 2016 Ran Out Of Time

Today has been a pretty solid day all the way around. I've allowed it to get away from me late, so I'm making this one a quick post, mainly tweets with a few photos.

One thing I'm looking forward to elaborating on later this week is the emotional/stress eating dynamics many of us face along the way.  I have some thoughts I'm eager to share. Ran out of time tonight.

Professional photographer Tera Leiter sent some pictures this morning from Saturday night.
 photo DSC_2378_zpshavqxveb.jpg
 photo DSC_2367_zps47bbdjsc.jpg
Photo Credits: Tera Leiter

I took a picture with Smokey Robinson before the show and that one should be arriving in my email, soon. I'll share it when it arrives!

 photo ENB Christmas 2015-69_zpspoflfriy.jpg
Received this photo today, too! This was taken after the private stand-up gig December 12th with my friend, singer and fellow comedian, Wade Tower.

Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

My Tweets Today:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.