Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 24th, 2016 Chicken Taco Limit

February 24th, 2016 Chicken Taco Limit

I grabbed lunch quickly--a to-go order from the Mexican place around the corner, brought it home and assembled crispy chicken tacos for lunch.

Then, I realized---oooh, I'm scheduled to have dinner out with mom and we usually dine at our favorite Mexican place in Stillwater. I didn't want to eat the same thing two meals in a row! Even I have crispy chicken taco limit! This set up a challenge for tonight's dinner out.

The challenge and the solution that worked best for me, plays out in the Live-Tweet feed from today. I planned on writing a more detailed post tonight, but quickly ran out of time. I must drop in bed!

My Tweets Today:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a good visit. Although that restaurant was super busy and very loud.

      Delete
  2. Oh my...she is just uber adorable! This picture made me miss my Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you--and I know mom will enjoy seeing this. I'm very blessed to have her in my life.

      Delete
  3. Nice save on dinner
    I don't think I could resist warm bread roll yum

    I can't believe how much your daughter looks like your mum, might need to do a side by side of them at the same age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those rolls--oh my...I must say, they're extremely tempting. The smell alone as they're freshly baking is almost hypnotic.
      They do look alike, don't they? :)

      Delete
  4. Yes! Your home cooked meals look better than that restaurant food. But it's nice to get out and let someone else do the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I take exceptional care in preparing my meals--usually, if I'm not rushed, --and I'm never quite as satisfied at a restaurant. It might also be that restaurant dining requires me to guesstimate certain things--or rely on the MFP database for accurate information. And at home, I can weigh everything down to the ounce or even gram--and I do, so there's more certainty in what I'm doing. I also agree, 100%-- restaurant meals are nice breaks...a time to let someone else do the cooking and cleaning!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.