Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 5th, 2016 I Needed A Day

June 5th, 2016 I Needed A Day

I slept a solid seven hours last night. Oh wow, needed it. I tried to do more, but couldn't seem to will it any longer. I've accomplished a lot today in the rest and relaxation department! I needed a day like today.

Irene and Allen brought Noah by for a short visit this afternoon. That little guy lights me up with so much joy. He radiates joy. Unless he's throwing a fit about something--then he radiates something different--but still, he's an absolute joy!

I'm having dinner with mom and Amber this evening. We always enjoy the opportunity to get together, share a great meal, conversation and plenty of laughs! We look forward to these opportunities!

I prepared an awesome breakfast this morning and as I started to weigh the ingredients, I thought--hey, why not a Tweet of these? You'll see it below. Accuracy like that gives me a nice measure of certainty in my calorie counts. And trust me, it's great practice for when I'm not at home or work, away from the scale--like tonight's dinner out.

I'm leaving a little later than I planned. But I'm not cancelling on mom and Amber. My planned bedtime is 10pm and I'll reset my alarm for 5am instead of 4:30am. As long as I still have time for my morning non-negotiable daily practices, and I will--I'll be fine.

By the way, the next 8 week support group session starts tomorrow and Tuesday! I just posted on Facebook about this--so allow me to share it, here:

What does $2.14 a day buy? A cup of coffee? A gallon of gas? A couple of items from a fast food value menu? 

What if I told you $2.14 a day could enter you into a private-exclusive weight loss support group facilitated by two certified Life Coaches and me?

What if that support group was much more than a weekly Live-conference call? What if it was also 24/7 spot support via text and direct communications with fellow group members and facilitators...and the opportunity to take advantage of daily accountability and support measures on the "secret" Facebook group page?

Could this make the difference you've been searching for, for so long? 

Is it worth an average of $2.14 a day?

If you're tired of doing the same thing and getting the same outcomes, perhaps it's time to try something different.

Our 8 week support group is small, exclusive and personal. It's powerful support. It's different. And it's available to you from wherever you are located. Currently, we have members from Canada, all over the United States and as far away as Australia. Let's put a pin in our map where you are, with support designed to meet you, right where you are--no matter how much you have to lose. 

The Monday night conference call 8 week session starts tomorrow night at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain and 4pm Pacific.

The Tuesday night conference call 8 week session starts Tuesday night at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain and 5pm Pacific.

Members from both nights are combined into the same "secret" Facebook page and we all have access to the call recordings of both groups.

Are you ready to experience the powerful difference solid accountability and support can make for you?

Each session is $120 for 8 weeks, payable upon registration. A limited number of spaces are available.

If you have any questions, feel free to Facebook message me or send an email to transformation.road@gmail.com

Register by clicking your preferred night's link:

Monday night only has a space or two available. Tuesday night has a few spaces remaining.

Monday night registration - http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/june-6-group/
Tuesday night registration - http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/june-7-group/

------------------------------------
Today, I'm maintaining the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I'm remaining abstinent from refined sugar, I'm getting a minimum 64oz water (and poised to easily exceed) and I'll be working later, right before bed. I've also experienced some wonderful support connections today. I needed a day like today.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:
















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.