Friday, November 4, 2016

November 4th, 2016 Transformation Planet-Michael Bartley

November 4th, 2016 Transformation Planet-Michael Bartley

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with excellent support.

I took a really good nap this afternoon for two reasons--I was tired and I wanted to be able to get some extra work done tonight, and I did. And I know I'll be able to easily get my 7 hours sleep tonight.

I treated myself to a nice meal out tonight. It was good. I prefer to cook at home--but occasionally, I do enjoy a nice meal out. And surprisingly, it wasn't tacos!! The dinner tweet is below. I ordered everything special and Ground Round accommodated every requirement without hesitation.

Episode 6 of Transformation Planet features Michael Bartley! Here's an interactive player--simply hit play and enjoy. You can also find Transformation Planet in iTunes, Google Play and wherever you find podcasts.


 photo IMG_8464_zpsgcr9edfm.jpg
Michael Bartley's story doesn't take the familiar route. Michael wasn't overweight as a child, a teen or as a young man. He was a record-setting swimmer, a wrestler, and a long distance runner before a catastrophic injury landed him in the hospital for more than four months. His athletic career ended abruptly, but his identity as an athlete remained and so did his daily caloric level. The same eating pattern that once fueled his athletic performance became a recipe for rapid weight gain. Finally acknowledging and coming to terms with his new reality set him on a path for a dramatic 320-pound weight loss transformation. His story includes a divorce, depression, a life-changing trip to Belize, monkeys flinging feces on his head, legendary film director Francis Ford Coppola and more--all on this episode of Transformation Planet!

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.