Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 12th, 2017 Fast One

February 12th, 2017 Fast One

Fast one tonight!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed connected with wonderful support connections. And I rocked a wonderful workout at the YMCA.

I also prepared some good meals, visited with mom, and finished production on episode 10 of my podcast.

I hope you'll subscribe to Transformation Planet in iTunes, Google Play for Android, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts!

Nathaniel is embarking on his own transformation from 671 pounds and taking us along every step of the way. In this episode, you'll meet Nathaniel, and in future episodes you'll hear short updates before each featured interview. Nathaniel's story is remarkable in many ways. I'm looking forward to working with him and I'm excited about getting to know him better along the way. Nathaniel is putting it all out there, right here on Transformation Planet.












Nathaniel and me during a recent recording session.

I've shared often about the weight loss support group I cofacilitated and founded with Life Coach Gerri and now with Life Coach Kathleen. We have another session starting at the end of February. On tomorrow night's blog post, I'll share more details about available spaces, sign-up links, and details about a new midday Tuesday group that Coach Kathleen is heading.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Sean! Thank you so much for putting this episode up on your blog. Excellent interview. I just had to say that you are so spot-on about eating too few calories. For many years I did that, and it just wasn't sustainable. No wonder I kept gaining back the weight. Now I eat more, lose slowly, but it's sustainable and something I now know I can do forever. What helped me in transitioning were two books, in case anyone's interested: Calorie Queens by Jackie Scott and also Fat 2 Fit by Jeff Ainslie and Russ Turley. They talk about eating more to weigh less. You hardly hear about that concept. No wonder everyone things limiting calories is starvation. Nathaniel! If you ever read this, just know you can do this! Yes you will!! Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.