Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1st, 2017 Prepared

February 1st, 2017 Prepared

What made today work was making sure I was prepared. I knew it would be a long day--but I really underestimated how long. I had what I needed along the way.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained refined sugar-free. I'll drink another water before bed in order to hit water goal. And I stayed well connected with support.

This was one of those days where the absolute minimum requirements of my plan were all I needed.

I'm exhausted--and headed to bed early.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just disocovered your Transformation Planet podcasts. AMAZING. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.