Thursday, July 18, 2019

July 18th, 2019 The Year 2052

July 18th, 2019 The Year 2052

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal (8th day in a row), and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Day three without any further contact from the gentleman who sent the threatening message directed at me the other day. That's a good thing. I don't like constantly worrying about someone who's suffering from mental illness and having delusional thoughts about me. Everywhere I go, I'm scanning the environment, looking at people--uhg, it's not fun. But it's better--nothing new is a good thing. His pattern with these messages in the past was to go on and on--and he's not doing that.

Anyway! It's already Thursday--my goodness, this week is flying by! It's been a great week despite the unsettling stuff. I'm on a roll with my water intake and I'm about to hit the gym again for another workout. I've been taking extra care and attention with my food plan of late, too. I do my best to practice that each new day, but when emotions and stress come along, that's when I must become "next-level" diligent with my daily practice.

Sometimes, I think it's very easy for anyone reading this diary to get the incorrect impression that I somehow have this stuff "all figured out." I don't. And I never will. All I have for today is a willingness to wake up and practice a plan that helps keep me well. I could give it all back tomorrow if I decided to simply flip on the auto-pilot switch and walk away. My auto-pilot would take me directly to places I don't want to go. I don't want to give it all back, ever. There's too much beautiful-sweet freedom that comes from this daily practice of calm and intentional actions.

I don't want chaos and the pursuit isn't perfection. The pursuit is toward the middle. As I recently wrote here, the middle is where life lives. Pausing each day and doing things that interrupt the patterns that are so deeply ingrained inside of me is paramount for the survival of my future self.

And speaking of my "future self," several of us were messing with the FaceApp thing today at the studio. It's ridiculously freaky. If I'm blessed enough to make it to the year 2052, this is what it's determined I'll look like at eighty years old:



















A lot of people are freaking out about it being an app that has access to your photos. I'm not too worried about that. If somewhere in a Moscow office building, the people behind this app are pouring through my photo files, Maybe they'll find a few meal ideas. I sure hope they like avocados!

Oh, speaking of avocados, I'm on day three without any. Uhg! I'm in an avocado drought! The store I frequent has the price way too high for me--and the other stores I shop has them priced a little more reasonable, but they're bright green and hard as a rock. I plan on buying some and being patient. But still, I'm a couple days away, at least, from getting my avocado fix!

Okay--I need to hit publish on this and head out to the gym very soon for a good elliptical workout.

I hope you're having a fantastic Thursday! 



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.