Saturday, April 9, 2016

April 9th, 2016 NBC, Here I Come

April 9th, 2016 NBC, Here I Come

Today has been crazy busy--even for a regular Saturday, add to it getting ready for my trip to NYC, and yeah-- it's no wonder...

I must drop in bed right now. I'll be at the airport by 4am. I'm looking forward to the Live-Tweet Stream tomorrow! I'll take you along. You don't need a Twitter account to see my Twitter feed. Just visit www.twitter.com/seanaanderson

If you have Twitter, I'm @SeanAAnderson

See you in New York!! Today on NBC, here I come!

Today's Live-Tweet Stream:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

5 comments:

  1. Praying for safe travel and for your time on the Today show. I know it will encourage so many, Sean. Enjoy New York!! Shirley from TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Abstaining (compared to moderation of all foods) is underused in weight maintenance. Glad your story is being shared.

    Being food sober has a lot more advantages. :) Karen P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, I am new to your blog - what is MFP? My favorite place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, I'm not Sean, but MFP is "My Fitness Pal". It's a free place online (laptop/computer/smart phone app) where you can record your food eaten. Gives you calories, macronutrients, etc. You can record your weight there. I've been tracking for almost 5 years on it. I would recommend that site/app for record keeping. Karen P

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.