Thursday, July 21, 2016

July 21st, 2016 Any And Every Reason

July 21st, 2016 Any And Every Reason

Today was stacked pretty tight. I had a full production schedule and oops!!! A midday meeting across town I almost forgot about!! I suppose setting calendar reminders in my phone doesn't help if I don't pay attention to the reminders! I made it to the meeting and back to work for a later lunch before getting back into production.

By the time I made it home this afternoon, I was whipped. I took a nap. It likely wasn't the best move, I know--but it was the one I chose today.

I'm starting to accept the truth that my best plan is to get my workout in before I make it home for the day. Once I'm home--especially when it's 100 degrees outside, I'll find any and every reason to not get back out. I did have three great workout days in a row--and I haven't been able to say that in some time, so--I suppose I'll allow this day to be a rest day. I don't really count my fast #morningdeal routine as a workout. It's simply a "let's get this body wide awake" type thing--and I do it to get coffee, because that's the deal.

 photo GrandpaandMe.jpg
#tbt With my late grandpa back in the 500 pound days. Grandpa loved apples. I do, too, and every now and then when I'm eating my apple slices, it reminds me of him.

The next 8 week session of the support groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Life Coach Gerri is filling up quickly! The next session starts August 8th.

If you have any questions, email me! transformation.road@gmail.com or Kathy: totalkathy@aol.com

























Sign-Up Links:

Primary (regular) Monday Group (6pm Central/7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific)
http://totalkathy.com/?event=abw-monday-88

Primary (regular) Tuesday group (7pm Central/8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific)
http://totalkathy.com/?event=abw-tuesday-89

Premium (new) Monday night (7pm Central/8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific-*Includes individual specific one on one time slots within that hour)
http://totalkathy.com/?event=abw-88-premium

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget today. I remained abstinent from refined sugar for the 813th day in a row. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed well connected with great support exchanges. I prepared some delicious meals! And, I feel very well.

I'm taking special care of me and that's always a good thing.

Continuous Live-Tweet Stream:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sean,

    Thank you for inspiring me every day! I have benefited greatly from your consistency beats intensity and the keep it simple mantras that you demonstrate on a daily basis. So, I have extended that to my daily workouts as well. I just use my phone to time myself on my daily yoga followed by body weight workout and then finish it off with the 7 minute workout app - on the days I cannot do a workout at the gym. Please do check out this app as it is God send on days like the one you had today.

    You are doing so great and continue the good work that you do. Thank you Sean.

    Warm regards,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your Grandpa, I know my parents up in Heaven, are very proud of my weight loss and new lifestyle. I wanted that in life, but was never able to keep the weight off during their lifetimes, even though they set a great example. My Dad liked apples too!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.