Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25th, 2016 That Explains It

July 25th, 2016 That Explains It

I knew something was going on, but I didn't know why. I started getting a bunch of Twitter activity midday. My Twitter followers naturally fluctuate up and down. Some people will follow without knowing what I'm all about, then quickly unfollow after several food and water pictures. I never take it personally. They're not aware of what this Twitter feed is all about or why it started in the first place.

I'm proud of the two years and four months worth of picture tweets documenting everything. What started as an "extreme accountability measure" designed to aid my turnaround from relapse/regain, transformed into simply an accountability measure and now, I credit the Twitter feed for helping me maintain consistency, improving my choices and encouraging me to mindfully prepare and enjoy my food... and enjoy the process! I don't plan on stopping this part of my plan anytime soon, or ever, really. 

It turned out, the Today Show included me in an article released on Twitter and Facebook. It was an unexpected surprise this afternoon. That explained today's dramatic increase in Twitter and Facebook traffic! It was an honor to be included with five other JoyFit Club members!

We've had several more signups for the weight loss support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Life Coach Gerri. We're down to only a few spaces remaining for our next 8-week session. If you're interested, it would be a good idea to email me directly--rather than me posting the sign-up links again. I'm super-excited about our next session!

Transformation.road@gmail.com

I maintained the integrity of today's maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I met my daily water goal and I remained actively connected with great support exchanges.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:








































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.