Saturday, September 14, 2019

September 14th, 2019 So Many Ways

September 14th, 2019 So Many Ways

The past two days have been 5-star days: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, long 12-hour workdays make for plenty of natural exercise, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm so relieved it's Saturday. My goodness, this past week was a monster for me. Super-long days, extremely active--constantly go go go. But- I made it through very well. I'm grateful! Sleeping in this morning was glorious. I slept a full nine and a half hours. That hasn't happened in a very long time!

My Aunt Connie and Aunt Margaret came to town yesterday. They picked up mom for a nice outing! It was a surprise to her. Perfect timing, too--as they showed up, mom was just finishing up with the hairstylist! I met them at the restaurant for a fast visit in the middle of my workday. I really appreciated them for coming and spending time with mom. It lifts her spirits in so many ways!

I don't have any broadcasting responsibilities today aside from a very small set of things I need to accomplish at the studio--but that will be fast and easy. Today is all about getting ready for a wonderful evening with junior high and high school classmates at our 30th reunion! It was such a wonderful experience at the 25th--and this one is poised to be even better. I'm a huge fan of 80's music (aren't we all?) and one of our classmates has a band that'll be playing a setlist full of 80's hits!

My morning foundational routine is complete. My food plan is set for today and I'm ready for a great Saturday! The event tonight is called "Cocktails and Cookies" on the OSU student union terrace. It's not a meal, so I'll make sure I have a meal going in--and some backup food options in my man-bag. My plan is to drink plenty of water and focus on making meaningful and enjoyable connections tonight.

 

My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question about anything discussed on this blog or heard on the podcast? Text me! Do you have a question about your own plan practice? Text it! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! You can now order yours directly from my new website! Here's the link to the wristbands: Click HERE!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.