Tuesday, September 17, 2019

September 17th, 2019 What We Do

September 17th, 2019 What We Do

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a great cardio session at the RecPlex, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I sincerely appreciate the tremendous outpouring of support for my eleven year anniversary! I'm full of gratitude for the beautiful things this blog has created for me--and the connections with incredible people are at the top of that list.

Keep on keeping on, that's the thing. Eleven years, woohoo! Okay, daily practice, here we are. I've learned how it's not about how long we've been at it, it's always about what we're doing today. It's not what we know, it's what we do.

I'm still enjoying the positive energy from Saturday night's reunion. It was a real blessing. I'm so glad I made it important to attend. I'm really glad my schedule allowed! A lot of people couldn't make it work in their schedule. For those, it'll happen again in five years!

Last night's trip to the RecPlex was a good one. I'm looking forward to more this week. After last week's brutal schedule, it'll be a welcomed change.

My foundational routine is complete, my food is planned for today, and coffee is in me! I'm as ready as can be for a Tuesday! Have an amazing one!

My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question about anything discussed on this blog or heard on the podcast? Text me! Do you have a question about your own plan practice? Text it! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? This wristband can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! You can now order yours directly from my new website! Here's the link to the wristbands: Click HERE!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My new website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.