Tuesday, November 19, 2019

November 19th, 2019 Behind The Scenes

November 19th, 2019 Behind The Scenes

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, I've enjoyed some good walks, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A couple of close friends and a few readers of this blog have all recently expressed concern because I'm not posting daily of late. One quoted me, "if I ever stop this daily writing, it's not a good sign." I'm grateful for friends who truly care about me in the most genuine and loving ways. I assured them, as I assure you, I'm doing well and I do intend to resume a more consistent schedule of posting. I have been doing a lot of "behind the scenes" work on my daily practice and on me, in a couple of powerful and fantastic ways. Finding ways to strengthen this daily practice of things, not only on the surface with practical/intentional actions, but also--and most importantly, in the deeply personal/internal/spiritual/mental/emotional ways, has been my greatest focus of late. In this work, I'm learning from those I can listen to, watch, and learn from--and I'm working with an incredible therapist, too! I'm enthused, full of hope, positive, and excited about the future. My gratitude list for it all is a long and beautiful one.

I spent some time with Noah recently. We had the best time. It had been a while since we simply hung out together. He's six years old now! We enjoyed lunch together, shopped at the local bookstore (he loves books!), and he showed me what he wanted for Christmas. He's a talker and I love listening to him speak. He filled me in on his schoolwork, including his reading level--which is advanced (proud Po Po here) and told me about his first-grade girlfriend. It was a blessing of an afternoon/evening.
       


















My uncle Keith, mom's brother, was in town last night. I made it out to the nursing home for a visit with mom and him before I made it home for a good dinner. Thanksgiving plans are coming together for our family get-together, too, and I'm thrilled about that.

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know how every couple of months I write about openings in the private support group I facilitate. Another 8-week session is upon us! We do have a few openings for new members. If you're interested in discovering something very different in this small, exclusive, and special group--email me for details! Send your inquiry to: transformation.road@gmail.com

I also work one on one with people. My mentoring/coaching along this road is something I take very seriously. I'm not an expert, a guru, or anything like that, I'm working my daily practice of things each and every day just like the rest of us. Working closely with my private group members and one on one clients also helps strengthen my daily practice. The rewards come in the way of witnessing incredible turnarounds in the kind of perspectives that can help create a long-term sustainable practice that is created by and personalized to the individual. Speaking of gratitude--oh my, it overflows for this opportunity I have each and every day.

One of my one on one clients, Meredith, wrote an absolutely beautiful review of our first three months of working together. It was such a blessing to wake up yesterday to this, waiting in my email:
     
I have followed Sean’s transformation since the beginning. I read his blog, his book, and followed him on social media. His words made sense and I found myself wanting what he had. Still, I struggled with making change a priority, until one day I had a realization that in order to change I needed to make myself a priority. 

If you had told me that I would lose 30 pounds in 3 months I would have paid any amount of money you asked. Now, here I am after 3 months of one on one coaching and I have gained so much more that is priceless to me. My family, friends, and coworkers are noticing my weight loss, but also commenting on my increased positivity and overall happiness. It’s true! I have more energy, I’m sleeping better, and I’m practicing an attitude of gratitude which has made every day more beautiful. 

With Sean’s constant encouragement, structured mentoring, and accountability measures I have developed an individualized plan that works for me. As a result, I have achieved lifelong sustainable goals in the area of sleep, water intake, physical activity and meal logging that I thought were impossible. 

Deciding to bet on myself has paid off for me and my family. Just last week my husband told me that he was glad I signed up with Sean. He admitted he had been skeptical at first, but now he is a believer. 

Sean’s enthusiasm and commitment to his client’s well-being is contagious. He is earnest, caring, non-judgmental and a tremendous source of knowledge. I love the fact that I can call or text him with a scenario and he has multiple suggestions on how to handle it. I honestly feel like I have my own personal cheerleader in my pocket at all times. 

I’m so thankful I have begun this lifelong journey and if you have been considering a making change in your life I cannot recommend Sean highly enough. 

-Meredith Willis

Meredith, thank you. You're doing amazing work! It's an honor to be along for the ride!

I keep my list of one on one clients very small. I do have room for a couple more if you're inspired and interested in learning more. Again, please email me with questions for more details! transformation.road@gmail.com

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food plan is secure and ready for today, and I'm looking forward to a wonderful Wednesday. I hope yours is wonderful, too!

Recent Tweets:


Recent Instagram Accountability Postings:












Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? Here's the deal, I'm not a very good salesman. I haven't offered these consistently on this blog--yet, I have them available! I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. I'm not alone, either. This powerful message is worn on the wrists of people in a dozen states, maybe more, I haven't counted--but it's up there!! From New York to California and from Canada all the way to Scotland, they're out there! For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.