Tuesday, November 5, 2019

November 5th, 2019 Staying Connected

November 5th, 2019 Staying Connected

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I believe the last several days and possibly my dinner the other night caught up with me yesterday. I didn't sleep well and upon waking was sick to my stomach. I had too many commitments and deadlines at work, so staying home wasn't an option. I took it easy with my food plan and I made rest a priority. I felt better after an extended snooze yesterday afternoon. I feel remarkably better this morning, so, whatever it was--(tiredness and maybe my dinner the night before last)--has passed. I'm grateful for this!

I spent a little time with mom last night. I was proud of her for reaching out and speaking with all of her siblings. It makes a big difference for her when she's connecting and feeling connected instead of isolating. Isn't that the truth for all of us?

For me, "staying connected with exceptional support" must continue to be a daily intentional practice. I've studied many people, some with decades of peace and stability in their personal daily practices, and every single one makes staying connected critically important.

In the times that I've tried to go it alone, it's never ended well.

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food plan today looks good, I've already reached out to a couple of people, and I'm feeling well for the day ahead.

Social Media Accountability Postings:






Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? Here's the deal, I'm not a very good salesman. I haven't offered these consistently on this blog--yet, I have them available! I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. I'm not alone, either. This powerful message is worn on the wrists of people in a dozen states, maybe more, I haven't counted--but it's up there!! From New York to California and from Canada all the way to Scotland, they're out there! For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.