Monday, April 10, 2017

April 10th, 2017 So It Went

April 10th, 2017 So It Went

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed connected with solid support.

My youngest had her doctor's appointment today. The doc says we're less than a week away from grandson number two making his entrance. We're very excited! I can't wait to meet this little guy. Noah is very excited about being a big brother. I bet he'll be a good one.

I planned my food well today, for the most part--although I seem to be consistently falling a little below budget each day, especially since I removed natural peanut butter from the list of foods I keep. The removal was a personal thing. I felt it becoming something I was depending on a little too much--and the more I did, the more I wanted it---and any food requiring a large measure of willpower in order to resist, must go. So it went. 

Willpower isn't a sustainable solution for what I got.  

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. You are the second person this week to state that they have had to cut peanut butter out of their diet due to the excessive amount they have been eating. Natural Peanut Butter is a go to for me when I am snacking. Not necessarily the greatest choice and one I need to re-evaluate for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.