Saturday, April 8, 2017

April 8th, 2017 All Behind Me

April 8th, 2017 All Behind Me

Today's schedule, like yesterday's, was challenging. I started with emceeing the first part of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Bowl For Kids Sake fundraiser this morning. Then, it was two back to back location broadcasts-one from a car dealership's Back The Blue test drive fundraiser and another from a big sale at a grocery store. I made it home a little after 4pm. I took an hour nap before putting on a tuxedo for the final night of emceeing the Bison Bison Film Festival. Yesterday's schedule was very similar. I've been looking forward to winding down tonight, with it all behind me.

I'll be sleeping in tomorrow morning.

My tuxedo fitting yesterday was interesting. I haven't needed a full tuxedo since my daughter's wedding in May 2015. My measurements were much smaller. My jacket size is 42-but I opted for a slightly bigger size because, well-- just because I like a little room. The expert fitter made a comment about how I seem tp have a hard time fully embracing my smaller body size.

Two separate things here, I think--number one: The smaller fitting surprised me. I knew I was smaller than May 2015, but hadn't come face to face with actual measurements and mirrors- and secondly, again, I prefer a little room over form fitting for reasons I think most former morbidly obese people understand.
 photo IMG_0094_zpsc5y1f13h.jpg
Plenty of other pictures somewhere out there--people were snapping pics at the bowling alley this morning and the film festival tonight, so I might have some of those to share in the coming days. But tonight--just a tuxedo selfie after everything was done.

I stopped to see mom on the way home tonight. It was a short visit. She had company for quite a while earlier tonight. She was in great spirits!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal by 44oz, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. 4 fundraisers and yet awesome tracking with great food. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.