Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3rd, 2017 Countdown Clock

April 3rd, 2017 Countdown Clock

I made declaration--an accountability declaration-- a workout and in bed by 10pm, tonight. Without going through the list of things I've done today, I'll tell you, it's been good--it's been really good.

The difference maker? I've had a couple of opportunities to help others today. Nothing brings me out of my own stuff like helping someone else. Then, when I return to my own stuff, I feel better about me--and suddenly, if I feel better about me, my stuff doesn't seem as much as it did not too long ago.

I've literally got the countdown clock ticking on me. Less than 8 minutes before I must hit the pillow.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I stayed connected with good support, and I enjoyed a nice workout tonight, right here at home.

I'll let the Tweets take us the rest of the way!

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.