Monday, June 19, 2017

June 19th, 2017 From Within

June 19th, 2017 From Within

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had a good workout at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It was a solid kind of day. I was productive at work, I prepared some very satisfying meals, I had some fantastic support connections--including the week 1 Monday night conference call of the support group I co-facilitate--and a short visit with mom on my way to the Y for a good workout.

The week 1 Tuesday night early and late group conference calls are set for tomorrow night, which means you still have time to sign up! If you're interested in discovering the difference engaging with others "in the same lifeboat" within a private accountability and support group can make, send me an email for details. I'll get it back to you quickly and we'll get you on the team starting with tomorrow night's week 1 group calls! transformation.road@gmail.com

Oh-- and this is happening Saturday night! I'm very excited! Ground Round is literally a block and a half from my apartment. I'm hoping to make this a monthly or at the very least, a bi-monthly show.
 photo IMG_4999_zpsqx4fgxmr.jpg
Because doing things that bring you joy is important! They say, "happiness comes from within," and this is one of those things for me.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.