Friday, June 30, 2017

June 30th, 2017 Spent

June 30th, 2017 Spent

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Weather coverage last night translated to very little sleep. A fifteen hour day today has left me completely spent. The good news is, lots of rest in the coming days including some time off!

Thank you for stopping by!

Goodnight.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.