Thursday, June 8, 2017

June 8th, 2017 Not My Food

June 8th, 2017 Not My Food

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had quite a lot of natural exercise at my location broadcast tonight, and I stayed well connected with great support.

I'm doing a bunch of location broadcasts over the next few days. It started tonight with a 6-8pm from the rodeo. I'll be back there tomorrow night and Saturday night, plus eight hours of other broadcasts during the day over the course of tomorrow and Saturday. I'm grateful to be at a healthy weight because I couldn't be this active otherwise. I had schedules like this at my heaviest, but the difference was--if I could get away with it, I'd either stay in the broadcast vehicle the entire time or find a place to sit and stay. Now, I'm out and about, moving and active--and in this way, I'm doing better work.

I purposely tilted my food schedule in order to have a late dinner. I'll do it a little differently tomorrow. My food plan is very important to me. Free food is a part of every single broadcast and unless it fits the boundaries of my plan, it's not my food. The free meal tonight was BBQ sandwiches. These were some of the best BBQ sandwiches around--straight from a world champion caterer--but they're loaded with refined sugar in the sauce and bun... not my food. Tomorrow it's hamburgers and hotdogs--and one of my broadcasts Saturday is at a restaurant specializing in frozen custard--and that gets the absolute highest, not my food rating.

And I'm okay with it all. Because I eat well. I look forward to my food. I don't eat anything I don't love. A twitter question regarding last night's dinner: "What do you do if you can't stand salmon?" My reply: "I wouldn't eat it! I don't recommend eating anything you can't stand! :) Maybe baked or grilled cod? I love both."

The thing is-- my food plan is specifically designed for me. It isn't a general food plan for weight loss or maintenance--it's simply my food plan. It's not meant to be an example of what anyone besides me, should eat. It's merely what I enjoy eating within the boundaries of my food plan. The Twitter feed is one of a few accountability measures for me. If you get an idea or two from it--bonus! I love it when that happens. But it's never been anything other than an accountability tool. I do have fun with it occasionally--of course--but the food posted is simple accountability.

Tomorrow's plan will include a midday holdover until a late lunch. I'll have something in my bag at the ready around noon.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.