Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June 28th, 2017 When We Do

June 28th, 2017 When We Do

My goal of getting Episode 16 of Transformation Planet featuring the groundbreaking processed food addiction study of Joan Ifland Ph.D isn't happening tonight. This weekend seems like a reasonable release time for that one. I think you'll dig it! Sometimes, I set myself up by over promising and under-delivering. Flipping that around, managing personal expectations, and being kind and reasonable to myself, is often a big challenge. Because I want to do it all! But all in time.

If I've learned one thing over the last almost nine years, it's how things don't happen because we wish or want. They only happen when we do. And doing takes a reasonable/doable plan of action.

I've had a long day, but a great day--wholesome, really. I had lots of support interactions and those always engage and raise my personal awareness of my own plan to the highest--isn't that cool how that works? The next time you're hesitant to reach out for support, remember--it helps you and it truly helps the one receiving your reach. It's a win-win.

I visited with mom this evening before getting in a good workout at the YMCA. I jammed all the way through my workout and that always makes it fun. If you ever witness me in full elliptical dance mode with a full jam in my head, you'll likely be convinced of my insanity. Make it fun, I say!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I rocked the elliptical hard, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support exchanges.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.