Sunday, August 20, 2017

August 20th, 2017 Slide

August 20th, 2017 Slide

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had a good home exercise session, and I stayed well connected with
great support.

Today was simply a great day. I spent some time with my grandson and mom--including a shopping trip for Noah some new shoes, a trip to feed the geese and ducks out by the lake and lunch at one of mom's favorite places.















Noah wanted me to slide with him. And I did. And it was wonderful. Being able to keep up with him and slide down the slides, is one of the best things. I'm so grateful.

Doing things I couldn't do, or even think about doing at my heaviest, is a nice reminder. It's just one of the many reasons why my daily maintenance plan is important. It keeps me living life.

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.