Friday, August 25, 2017

August 25th, 2017 Oh Well

August 25th, 2017 Oh Well

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

Sleep has been hit and miss this week. Last night wasn't the best sleep, so after a long workday, I was ready for a Friday nap. I took full advantage, even over-slept my alarm. It was a glorious rest!

I decided to enjoy a meal out this evening. The menu was familiar, I've been there before--and simple to navigate. I always get the salmon, although there were some other choices that could have worked well.

The perspective I take into any restaurant is one focused on solutions, not compromises for my plan. There was a time when I'd throw my hands up and declare it impossible--then completely blow my food plan while convincing myself it was justified due to the circumstances.

In that "oh well" mindset, I can't see solutions, because all the other options are competing for my attention.

If I'm in a solutions based perspective, I can find a way to navigate the menu. It sometimes takes ordering a la carte or making special preparation requests, but as long as I'm not afraid to ask for what I need, and I'm not, I get an on-plan meal. I requested tonight's salmon without their special sugar infused lemon caper sauce. I asked for simply grilled with salt and pepper. And it was amazing!

I have two location broadcasts tomorrow spanning a six-hour window from 10:30am to 4:30pm. I'll have an "on the go" lunch in the bag, just in case.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.