Friday, August 4, 2017

August 4th, 2017 Turn It On

August 4th, 2017 Turn It On

Today's schedule was set to challenge and it did. I started early, did my morning radio show, some production work, and then spent the rest of the day broadcasting at different locations until 6pm. I packed an "on the go" lunch that turned out to be too little, really. By the time I reached my final broadcast at a fast food place specializing in frozen custard, I was tired, slightly hungry and my job was to talk up the free funnel cake sundaes. I wasn't going to sacrifice nearly 3.5 years abstinence from refined sugar--but I did text-share the circumstance with a couple of solid support contacts. I do my best to not mix hungry and tired without staying connected with support friends. I did the broadcast well. I don't think the client could tell I was super-tired. I know how to turn it on when I must turn it on.

I made a big portion of homemade guacamole when I got home. It was perfect. It turned out to be a holdover until a late dinner.

It was a super busy-crazy day--but it's over, and by golly, I made it through just fine. I'll broadcast from another grocery store tomorrow. It'll be my third grocery store broadcast in as many days. I like broadcasting from grocery stores because I can shop while I'm working! And since it's a special broadcast, there will be amazing deals. I've been enjoying red grapes lately-- 99 cents a pound is a super bargain!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

There's still time to register for the next 8-week session of the accountability and support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess. The three of us coach and mentor from a perspective of experience. And the three of us are right there with you, working our own plans each and every day.

Our small and exclusive group is so much more than a weekly conference call! When you join our group, you're a member on our "secret" Facebook page for daily accountability and support. It's strong support every day! We all work together because none of us do this alone!

There's something special about this group.

It's the power of accountability and support. It's about not going it alone. It's sharing this commitment with fellow team members who can relate to your experience.

Our individual plans are unique, our goals are unique, our current status (weight loss/maintenance) can be different--my goodness, we have members just getting started and some who are in maintenance mode or real close!  We have members who have lost in excess of 200 pounds--and some whose goal was 20 or 30...it's all relative.

This is a diverse group-- but one thing is remarkably similar. Each member who makes an effort to engage, commit to and embrace the accountability and support offered, typically experiences success.





































The regular session fee is $120 for 8 weeks.

The One On One Premium Plan is $200 for the 8-week session.

Use this PayPal link to sign up for one of our regular group sessions. Please indicate your choice of group calls.
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/120

Use this PayPal link to sign up for the premium one-on-one session:
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/200

Use this PayPal link to take advantage of our special "Invite A Friend Along" offer. If you and a friend join, you'll both receive a $20 discount on your 8-week membership!
https://www.paypal.me/betterweigh/100

If you have any questions--please email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sean! What restraint. Sometimes just a mention of a candy bar in someone's blog will set off a craving for me. And you had to speak repeatedly about the delicious free funnel cake sundaes at a frozen yogurt store remote broadcast. Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.