Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 15th, 2017 Wonderful Weekend

October 15th, 2017 Wonderful Weekend

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, had plenty of natural exercise, and stayed connected with good support.

Hitting the pillow rather early for me- It was a wonderful weekend!
Noah was hot and thirsty-creatively hitting his water goal!



















Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way tonight...

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.