Sunday, October 29, 2017

October 29th, 2017 Better Position

October 29th, 2017 Better Position

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Sunday is most usually the day to get mom out and do something. We shopped for a little while before enjoying dinner out, then took a nice drive all over town and out by the lake. The drive is mom's favorite part of the evening, I'm fairly certain. We noticed how early it's getting dark and we haven't turned the clocks back yet! It is that time of year.

I sometimes have difficulty getting to bed early on a Sunday night simply because I typically stay up too late Friday and Saturday nights and it tilts the following day's schedule. I improved on that today. I'll be in bed much earlier tonight. And my work week will start in a much better position tomorrow!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sean! If you ever shop at Aldi, ours started carrying their own version of Ezekiel bread, at about half the price! We love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an Aldi grocery store two blocks from my apartment--I'll be checking it out!! I hope they have it too! Thank you, Neca! I'm all about saving money any place I can. I'm currently enjoying 99cent avocados and 98 cent a pound honeycrisp apples! :)

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.