Thursday, October 10, 2019

October 10th, 2019 Kind Of Like It

October 10th, 2019 Kind Of Like It

Since our last visit, I've maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It's storming like crazy in this RV park just outside of Branson. I kind of like it because at home a storm like this would mean I'd be at work. Instead, I'm simply enjoying the sound of it all. It's loud on the roof of this mega home on wheels. Gerri and David's hospitality is a blessing. Gerri prepared a wonderful dinner tonight (see instagram post below).

Gerri and I will be headed to Memphis in the morning for a weekend conference. I'm looking forward to listening and learning!

Today has been a really good day.

Keeping it short tonight! More from Memphis this weekend--including some pics, I'm sure!

Social Sean:
17px;" target="_blank"> Sean Anderson

(@seanaanderson) on 17px;" target="_blank"> Sean Anderson (@seanaanderson) on




My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My new website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.