Sunday, October 6, 2019

October 6th, 2019 Starts There

October 6th, 2019 Starts There

Since our last visit, I've maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My location broadcasts Saturday went well. My food plan was set going into these, so the free food offered at the first event and the festival food available at the second wasn't a consideration. Timing becomes important--I planned my breakfast right before departing and that carried me through well on a physical level. On a mental level, the other stuff just wasn't my food. It's all about focus I think. I was focused on my job and doing it well. There wasn't time and energy to give to anything else. Of course, it's the strength of the morning foundational routine that ultimately supports this frame of mind. It always starts there.

I enjoyed a good weekend. My outing with mom was a good visit with her and a trip to our usual Mexican restaurant. Mom is doing fairly well. She's staying relatively healthy--and that's a great thing. The changes in her care plan seem to be working well and that's a big relief. I'm a worrier, always have been, and when she's doing well, I worry less.

I'm excited about the next 8-week session of the weekly teleconference accountability and support group I facilitate! It starts on Wednesday and Thursday. We all share a secret Facebook page for daily interactions, then once a week we have three different hour-long group mentoring/coaching sessions. Each member picks the call time that best fits their schedule: Wednesday at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern/6pm Mountain/5pm Pacific, Wednesday at 8:15pm Central/9:15pm Eastern/7:15pm Mountain/6:15 Pacific, or Thursday 8pm Central/9pm Eastern/7pm Mountain/6pm Pacific. We have members spread out all over the country in every time zone! I do keep the group small, so we only have a few spots available for this new session. If you're interested in joining us, please email me right away at transformation.road@gmail.com or text me: 580-491-2228 

Social Sean:


My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? Wearing one can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! You can now order yours directly from my new website! Here's the link to the wristbands: Click HERE!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My new website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.