Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October 2nd, 2019 Carries Us Closer

October 2nd, 2019 Carries Us Closer

Since our last visit, I've maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met my daily water goal, I've enjoyed a couple of really great walks, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Finally! October! This is my favorite time of year. I love the weather. Our high Thursday is expected to be in the 60's. Time moves quickly! There's an interesting dynamic along this road in relation to time. When things are going well, time carries us closer to our goals quicker than we imagined. In periods of struggle, the quick passage of time can become a source of strong negative head chatter in the form of calendar regret. What I try my best to practice is a focus on just today. If I can somehow forget about time--and just focus on today and the practice that helps me make it through today--then renew that one day focus tomorrow morning, and again, and again...suddenly I'm not in a race against the clock or calendar.

I'm a big believer in positive visualizations. These focus on imagining the long-term positive consequences of this daily practice. They don't run contrary to the one day at a time mentality. Their purpose is to generate enthusiasm for the daily practice. Dreaming of where this takes us without putting time stamps or "delivery dates" on those dreams, is important. The possibilities. What's possible? Anything.

Another 8-week session of my small, private, and exclusive accountability and support group starts next Wednesday. If you're interested in joining us, please email me soon for available space and details. We have a few openings once again! transformation.road@gmail.com   

Social Sean:





My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? Wearing one can serve as a powerful awareness/mindfulness tool! It certainly does for me. I wear mine proudly, daily, and more and more people are joining me in this movement! You can now order yours directly from my new website! Here's the link to the wristbands: Click HERE!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My new website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.