Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 175 Bonus Video Blog---Our Excellent Adventure

Day 175

Bonus Video Blog—Our Excellent Adventure

This is really what this losing weight and feeling great stuff is all about. It's about living life, laughing, being able to breathe, and enjoying the ones we love to the fullest for as long as we can. Is it worth the effort? Without question, absolutely 100%. Learning how to properly eat and exercise is a small price to pay for real happiness. I can't remember ever having this much fun with my daughter. I spent most of her childhood sleeping and eating and sleeping some more, now we're wide awake and living! You'll find one or two “Sean Tips” in here, but mostly it's just us being silly and having a blast. I hope you enjoy, I know we did.



















Good times, good times.

Good night and...

Good Choices,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.