Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12th, 2016 When I Need

December 12th, 2016 When I Need

One of the important things I do each day...












I keep some things stocked at the studio and other things I take with me each morning. Maintaining the integrity of my plan is much easier when I have what I need, where I need, when I need.

Today was a full one in many different ways. I enjoyed dinner with mom this evening and a good visit, although it was a little shorter than we prefer. And still, it's late!

I'll cut to the vitals and hit the pillow.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with wonderful support friends.

Goodnight!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean


No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.