Sunday, December 17, 2017

December 17th, 2017 Didn't Realize

December 17th, 2017 Didn't Realize

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met today's water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

"This time last year you were in the hospital and not doing well at all." It was the conversation at the dinner table. I read last night's blog post to mom as we waited for dinner to be delivered to the table. She doesn't remember the details of that time very well. Her emotional response made it even more clear that she didn't realize how dire things were back then and how remarkable her recovery has been. The conversation lightened up, and mom enjoyed dinner--just not sure if I should have brought it up. The intention was, look how far you've come!




















Noah enjoyed seeing Santa on stage during Elf, The Musical, Jr. today and he enjoyed the music and songs--and when everyone clapped, he did too--and reminded me to clap, "clap, Po Po." Oh yes, of course! But otherwise, the storyline was a little above his age level. He was getting restless but at the same time, he didn't want to leave the theatre.

It's been a good weekend. Noah is back home, mom is back at her place--and I'm in a position to get in bed at a reasonable time for a work night.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for inspirational blogs and I come across yours. Your blog is very inspirational for those people on their weight loss journey. Very well done hard work Sean! I will coming back to your blog to learn more.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.