Sunday, December 31, 2017

December 31st, 2017 Exciting Things

December 31st, 2017 Exciting Things

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined-sugar free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.




















The next episode of Transformation Planet featuring Dr. Joan Ifland is coming tomorrow evening! This is one of the projects I've been working on lately. And mainly, I've been working on outlining a more doable and sustainable production process that'll enable me to maintain consistency in releasing new episodes. Sounds familiar, huh? I suppose making something doable and sustainable supports consistency in just about anything.

Since it is New Years Eve, I'm inviting you to be on this next episode! I'm asking for you to call the Transformation Planet Hotline and leave a New Years message in a voicemail. It can be whatever you want to say-- share your visions for 2018, declare your goals, hopes, dreams--whatever you feel like sharing. Please include your first name and from where you're calling! This could be fun! The number: 580-491-2228

Many exciting things are coming soon in the New Year. The next session of the Better Weigh Accountability and Support Groups I cofacilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess starts January 29th and 30th and we have room for you! Details about registrations coming very soon!

I'm also making room for a few additional personal one on one clients in the new year. If you have any questions, simply email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to an amazing 2018. I'm super-optimistic and ready to take the actions I must in order to experience the year I envision!!

We had a special New Years Eve this afternoon and evening. Mom and Noah enjoyed seeing Ferdinand--and so did I! It was a fun movie! We met up with my youngest daughter, Lucas, and Oliver for dinner out at our favorite little Mexican restaurant before getting mom back to her warm room. It's very cold here! Not as cold as other parts of the country--but 10 degrees Fahrenheit is frigid for us!

Have a safe, happy, and warm New Years Day!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.