Sunday, December 24, 2017

December 24th, 2017 Tilted

December 24th, 2017 Tilted

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with support.

I slept in very well today! It felt amazing to sleep until I didn't want to sleep. My day was tilted somewhat. I finished some work at studio before embarking on a daring adventure through the narrow crowd-filled isles of Walmart. I had shopping to finish. I survived. It was 5:30 before I made it back home.

The plan for dinner was a meal out after touring more Christmas lights with my oldest daughter, her hubby, and mom. We were disappointed to find the one restaurant that would be the most likely to stay open, closed early. It was okay-- I waited until our Chritsmas Eve visiting was finished before heading home for a late dinner.

Tomorrow, it's Christmas dinner and the family gift exchange!

Merry Christmas to you! 

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.