Saturday, September 22, 2018

September 22nd, 2018 A Few Notches Above

September 22nd, 2018 A Few Notches Above

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I slept in very well this morning. It felt amazing. It's kind of put me in a rush to get to the studio for a few things and then to a hair appointment, but I don't care. That deep-restorative rest was worth every extra minute.

The week behind me was an absolute gift. I'm so grateful for Life Coach Gerri Helms and everyone who came along for the 4-day/4-hour goal workshop. I love being a part of something special. When I get to work with people who are making their way through and discovering their pathways through and around long-standing obstacles, it is incredibly fulfilling--"special" isn't even the word, it's a few notches above.

I'm looking forward to a great day today. The sun is shining and I have an opportunity to give myself some time I need to explore my goals and action plan.

I hope your Saturday is full of sunshine too--actual sunshine or at least the "sunshine" you create--or better, a combination of the two!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.