Monday, September 3, 2018

September 3rd, 2018 Workday

September 3rd, 2018 Workday

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It was a workday on this Labor Day. Our radio station had a big broadcast event from a furniture store's Labor Day sale. It worked very well. We were on our game! I made my way to the studio for production work after the event--then home for lunch. It feels good to do a job well done and I feel like our team did that today.

Life Coach Gerri Helms and I really would love you to join us for our four-day goal setting, action planning, and doing, intensive workshop! People are signing up and there's room for you too! The intensive is one hour each night on a conference call line starting September 17th at 7pm, then continuing at 7pm the 18th, 20th, and 21st. If you're ready to identify your truest goals and desires and create an action plan that supports consistent positive progress, this workshop could be the start of something wonderful for you! Email me with questions or a registration request! transformation.road@gmail.com



















Click image to enlarge!

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.