Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September 5th, 2018 How That Feeling Looks

September 5th, 2018 How That Feeling Looks

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.




















It was a great day. This stand-up performance picture best represents how that feeling looks. It's like, "yeah!!"

Wednesdays are my long days especially when work at the studio goes long. But it was good work--and doing good work feels great.

Mom had family come up from our hometown today. They took her to lunch. I dropped by midday for a quick visit with Aunt Connie, Aunt Margaret, and mom--it was very nice! Seeing her out and about with family was great!

I received my oximeter sleep testing results back today. The doctor determined I'm getting plenty of good oxygen during sleep. That was great.

I took care of some things I needed to take care of and I accomplished some things I'd been avoiding. Those were both great things.

Wednesday night is group conference call night, too--and oh my goodness, that was a great experience. It was our last call of this 8-week session. The next session starts in one week. Do you want to join us? Call or text the Transformation Planet hotline with questions and/or to request a registration! 580-491-2228

Space is extremely limited. We have two spots for sure--maybe three... don't wait, if you're interested, contact me! You can also email questions: Transformation.Road@gmail.com

I'm grateful.

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.