Tuesday, January 21, 2020

January 21st, 2020 Misunderstood

January 21st, 2020 Misunderstood

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Quick update on mom--and by the way, thank you to the many people who have reached out inquiring about her recently. She's getting excellent care. Her confusion is still an issue at times. She called me yesterday morning a few minutes after 5am to inform me she was being sent to the hospital. I told her I'd call in for backup at work and meet her at the ER. I was rushing around to get ready and go when the phone rang--it was mom's nurse, asking, "Did your mom call you and say she was going to the hospital?" Uh, yeah. "No, she's not, her UA is going to the hospital lab this morning. She misunderstood." Okay! Well, good! I just smile. I called mom back and we had an early morning laugh about this misunderstanding. Her memory is doing better it seems because she recalled the incident last night when I stopped by for a visit after my workout. Lately, that kind of recall is unusual. They're checking her for a possible UTI--and they're looking into the side effects of her medications to see if some of her symptoms of late can be connected with her medications.

I enjoyed a good elliptical workout last night at the RecPlex. They were having a blood drive at the same time, which was great because I was way overdue for donating. My blood pressure was 128/78 after my workout and the rest of what they check prior to donating was also optimal. I'm incredibly grateful for this every single time. For me, I'm always reminded of the stroke-level blood pressure I once played with on a daily basis at over 500 pounds. Not worrying about my blood pressure is one of many blessings on a long list.

My foundational routine is complete for today, my food is planned and ready, and I'm headed to the studio shortly for a good Tuesday. I hope yours is great, too!

Instagram:












Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. I'm not alone, either. This powerful message is worn on the wrists of people in a dozen states, maybe more, I haven't counted--but it's up there!! From New York to California and from Canada all the way to Scotland, they're out there! For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.