Sunday, August 21, 2016

August 21st, 2016 Totally Alive

August 21st, 2016 Totally Alive

Waking after a solid nine hours sleep, I felt completely energized. In fact, so much, the thought of a nap never crossed my mind, not once. And that's a rare thing for me.

Today was a slow paced day all the way around. I made a little extra time for cooking, I switched up my workout today at the Y and I accomplished some key strides toward the debut of my podcast!!

Yes, a Podcast is coming! I'm super excited. I've only talked about starting a podcast for the last two years--and finally, it's all coming together. I've developed an action plan to get it started (thank you Life Coach Gerri Helms for "coaching me unstuck.") and I've followed through. I'm still a few weeks away from its debut, but everything is in place! I'll let you know when it's up and running, of course!

Speaking of podcasts. I'm thrilled to be a guest on an upcoming episode of the Half Size Me podcast with Heather Robertson! I have no idea when it will be available, all I know is we're doing the interview middle of next month. Thank you to those who suggested me as a guest for Heather's fantastic podcast. I've had a chance to listen to Half Size Me and my goodness, it's great! I'm a subscriber!

I experienced some powerful support interactions today. The kind of conversation that challenges us to go deeper--oh my, it was that, for sure. Staying open and connected with solid support is critically important for me.

My workout this afternoon was a little different. I did 20 minutes of cardio and another 20 minutes or so of strength training. It was a nice combination. I left the Y feeling totally alive.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I stayed well connected with great support. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I had a wonderful workout this afternoon.

I'm hitting the pillow feeling very well, blessed and grateful.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Excited about your pod cast. I usually don't like seeing pictures of food (makes me hungry) but I love yours. The food is simple and gives me ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you're doing a podcast! I'm obsessed with podcasts, and I think you'll really be able to expand your reach / continue to benefit your audience in a new, helpful way. I have learned more from podcasts than through any other medium in the last few years. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.