Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 3rd, 2016 Another Night

August 3rd, 2016 Another Night

Mostly Tweets, tonight.

I would love to stay up a little later and write more, but I'll need to do that another night.

Today was truly a great day for many reasons. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar (826 days), I exceeded my water goal, I experienced some absolutely powerful and totally beautiful support interactions this evening and I completed a great level 20/30 minute full body elliptical workout.

Oh--and one more thing-- I made an amazingly simple and delicious dinner at a normal dinner time! Go me!  

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it just great when you feel like a normal person who has had a normal day? I just love that! Pam

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.