Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2nd, 2016 Despite Myself

August 2nd, 2016 Despite Myself

Today was one of those days where I wasn't planning on it becoming what it did. It was a busy day! It was a great day--but highly involved! From morning on, I was hitting on all eight--took a little slow down late afternoon, then ramped it up all evening. Don't let the exclamation points mislead you. I'm not necessarily proud of my sometimes tilted scheduling.

I've eaten dinner too late two nights in a row. I've never set a time limit or deadline for my meals. The last food of day happens whenever it happens--the last meal of day, same thing--I've never been hung up on the "I can't eat after this time." I'm not saying it isn't bad for me to eat so late, I'm simply saying that obviously, having lost over 300 pounds and now maintaining for almost a year, it hasn't kept me from continued positive progress. The "too late" designation is less about the food and for me, more about the meal crowding into what I need to make my sleep time, on a more consistent basis.

Lord knows this trek of mine hasn't been and never will be perfect. I've said it many times and I'll say it again--The pursuit of perfection is the quickest detour to disappointment. There's a long list of things I haven't "done right" along the way. And here I am, despite myself. 

I'm full of gratitude this evening. I want to say a big thank you to Certified Life Coach Kathleen Miles for being a fantastic partner in our teleconference support groups. Our next session is completely full. However, Coach Kathleen is accepting new One-On-One clients! If you're interested, email totalkathy@aol.com




















We had another special guest speaker tonight. Michael Prager delivered his story and a message of sustainability to our group. If you're not familiar with Michael, I highly recommend his books, Fat Boy Thin Man and his latest, Sustainable You.

Link to purchase Sustainable You- https://www.createspace.com/5997216

Link to purchase Fat Boy Thin Man-
https://www.createspace.com/3473067

Today, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I remained heavily connected with great support and I met my water goal.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.