Saturday, August 6, 2016

August 6th, 2016 Night With Mom

August 6th, 2016 Night With Mom

On-air weather coverage kept me up late into the early morning last night. I had a location broadcast early, so I wasn't prepared to sleep in to compensate. I ended up taking a really good nap mid-afternoon, before making the trip to Mom's place for a wonderful evening out.

Mom and I tried a different Mexican restaurant this evening. This new place might become our new favorite! I really enjoyed the time with mom tonight. We enjoyed dinner, took a drive around to see the sights of my hometown and stopped for more conversation over coffee. We didn't rush our visit like we sometimes do on a Sunday evening.

I made sure to make my last cup of coffee a decaf. I felt like I over did it today on coffee. Some days are high coffee days, I suppose.

Today was an enjoyable day all the way around.

I'm hitting the pillow knowing for certain, I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my water goal and I stayed connected with good support.

Continuous Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.